Monday, 15 March 2010

Simply Said Stamp Class.......

You probably can see by my blog that I LOVE Chocolate Chip and Pink!!! This stamp class is using the gorgeous Simply Said stamp set. We are going to make a Double Slider card, A Book Mark card and a Quick Simply Elegant card in the class.
I made another set as well but swapped the pretty in pink for So Saffron for a fruitti look!!!
The stamp class instructions also include A Tealight Gift box set. What a quick and simple gift, if you are like me - Every time I visit IKEA, I end up buying a pack of Tealights!!!!

This little box is a great way of turning those tealights into a gift.

It smells nice as well if you buy the scented ones.....

These are the double slider cards. The instructions include both metric and inches.

You just pull on the ribbon....


and a hidden slider section is revealed top and bottom.....


I made these bookmark cards a couple of years ago for our Craft Club demo and thought I would add them to this class. A keepsake and a card all in one.....

The flower brad slips over the page to mark you place.

Sometimes, you don't have enough time to spend hours on a card but its great to have one layout and and idea to whip out time and time again.

This is my quick and simple elegant card. I love the ribbon held with the rhinestones. I did one like this but a tall card using garden silhouettes last year.
If you want to buy just the instructions, click on the link on the right.

As I said they include both inches and metric, so everyone can play along.

Have a good day,

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Val said...

OMG!!! I feel one of me migraines brewing Jenny ,a double slider?!?! this is so gorgeous wont be able to sleep tonight hee hee . xxx

Angela said...

Love the colour combo, both so pretty!! A beautiful set, and the tea light box is a great gift too!!
Angela x

Mary said...

Oh, what a Fabulous set. I do hope to be at class tomorrow. These are Greeeeeeeat.
Mary xxx

Biscuitlid said...

these are beautiful Jenny, wowee!
Victoria
x

Creations by Patti said...

LOVE all your projects! TFS.........

Anonymous said...

Anyone who knows anything links london about jewelry understands the hierarchy of precious links of london bracelet metals with platinum being atop it. links of london charms While many people pine for gold, platinum is more highly prized
links of london watches by the informed. Platinum is an extremely rare, links of london rings even more so then gold which in part the reason links of london necklaces why it is considered superior.