Friday 25 February 2022

Daffodil Daydream Stamp Class In Person


Morning Everyone,

I'm back with the project we made in my Stamp Class in person using the Daffodil Daydream bundle.

My neighbour has the most gorgeous daffodils in his garden, Do you have any Daffs?

The papers are from the Sale a Bration Catalogue.  They are FREE with an order of £45 and over.


For this set of cards and matching gift box I used the papers that have the peachy daffodils on them.


The daffodil dies make the 3d flowers look so real in person.


I used Petal pink, flirty flamingo and pear pizzazz for the colour combination.


We did lots of colouring on this card.


I used the celebrating YOU stamp set for the sentiments.


We mustn't forget about the inside......


You can find all the products on my online shop at

My unperson Stamp Classes run every two weeks in person and every other two weeks in the post.
They are both different classes but use the some bundle or suite of products.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx



 

No comments:

 
09 10