Saturday 18 September 2021

Blackberry Beauty Stamp Class in the Post


Morning Everyone,

This is my Blackberry Beauty Stamp Class in the Post projects of four cards and a matching gift box.

Again these papers are just gorgeous, they have lots of gold foiling on one side and pretty patterns on the other side.
They have a lovely Autumnal feel to them.


The matching dies are gorgeous and I used the Summer Shadow dies which are free during Sale a Bration which last until 30th September.


The colour combination is Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Cinnamon Cider and Early Espresso.


The little gift boxes can be found in the Large main catalogue.


I used a mixture of the stitched rectangle dies and the new Timber embossing folder for this card.


This one with the owls sort of reminds me of Harry Potter!


I don't have any packs left for this stamp class,

A new class will be available for preorder on 28th September,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

 

No comments:

 
09 10