Tuesday 17 August 2021

Whimsical Trees Stamp Class in the Post


Morning Everyone,

Hope you are doing well.

These are the cards that I did for my Whimsical Trees Stamp Class in the Post.

If you are new to my Blog WELCOME.....

I do my Stamp Classes in the Post every two weeks. 
These were sent out last week and my new Stamp Class in the Post is using the Gingerbread Suite below.
Preorder for a spot in my Gingerbread Suite Stamp Class in the Post ends Friday 20th August,
Email me to book your spot.

The papers in the Whimsical Trees pack are so pretty and such lovely different colours for christmas.


I used the scallop contour dies for the layers.


The embossing folder is the wintry 3d slim pack.



The papers have silver foiling in them, which is just gorgeous.



Thanks for looking,
Have a good day,
Jenny:-)xx

 

No comments:

 
09 10