Saturday 1 May 2021

Spring Extravaganza 2021 - Hydrangea Haven


Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all well.  
We've been busy helping my son move into his new flat. We are Empty Nester's now.....

It's my Spring Extravaganza today using the Hydrangea Haven Bundle, such gorgeous colours,
the frost got our Hydrangea, so hope it does recover.

I designed three projects for my Spring Extravaganza in the Post as we can't meet up in person just yet but its getting close, so fingers cross for my Christmas Extravaganza.

The first project is using Rococo Rose colour way, two cards and a self closing triangle gift box.


I used the acetate with the silver side showing and a 3d hydrangea head.
Love the tiny label in the dies.


The pastel pearls are so pretty.


This is quite a large gift box and you squeeze the sides of the top section and it opens up.


This is the second project in a highland heather and seaside spray colour way.
I used the other side of the acetate which has the purple side.

The hydrangea papers have all the colour ways in them, I used some of the papers to cut the hydrangea head where the petals pop up.


I made a little tin with treats inside which does actually fit into this box.
You can see clearer on this photo of the popped up petals on the hydrangea head.


Gorgeous grape sheer ribbon is the bow.


I used the painted texture embossing folder and the paper for the flowers.



The tiny flowers are a die in the bundle which cut out 9 embossed flowers at a time.


This is the third project which is a Zig Zag Memory Album.
I made it to fit into a covered tin for a lovely gift to fill with 6 x 4 and 4 x 3 photo's.


I used the playful letters for the sentiment on the front of the album with lots of layers of hydrangea papers.


The inside of the album cover has a pocket with a removable layer.  You could do some journalling here or add photos to the front and back.


You don't flip the pages in this album you pull the front page either to the left or right to reveal the front and back of the zig zag pages.


So with pulling the pages to the left hand side, you will see photo mats of highland heather and misty moonlight layers.  I used the images in the stamp set to decorate.

Keep pulling to the left to see more layers.

This is the last pages when you pull the front page to the left.

When you pull the front page to the right hand side, you will see these layers misty moonlight and highland heather for the smaller mats.

I used some labels for the sentiments.


The last two pages have the gorgeous hydrangea papers on them.

You can display the album to see all the photos once they have been filled.


This is the front of the album.


And the back, the ribbon is hidden behind the two pieces of designer paper.

Hope you all enjoy doing my Spring Extravaganza.

Next one will be in October.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

 

No comments:

 
09 10