Tuesday 23 March 2021

Butterfly Bouquet Stamp Class in the Post


Hello Everyone,

Hope you are well.  Happy Spring to you all.

This is my Butterfly Bouquet Stamp Class in the Post using the New Brilliant Wings Dies. 
This bundle will be in the New Annual Catalogue and Stampin' UP! released it early......How fun!

The class included the gift bag which fits the four cards and their envelopes or you could use it for a gift.




The papers that went with the suite have now sold out but you can stamp with the Butterfly Brillance stamp set.


I also used the new double oval punch and the oval occasions stamp set for the sentiments.


The detail on the white layers are the stitched whimsy dies.


The dies cut so lovely with butterflies which I did in black.



My stamp classes in the post come out every fortnight.  I preorder the class on the monday and the class packs are sent out the following Tuesday, ready for the video on Thursday.
Email me if you would like to take part.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

 

1 comment:

Aquarius said...

Enjoyed making these cards and the box too

 
09 10