Thursday 7 May 2020

Detailed Bands Stamp Class in the Post Preorder

Morning Everyone,

Hope you are well. 

My next Stamp Class in the Post is ready for preorder.

I used the gorgeous Detailed Bands dies for this one and the daisies punches.  
Everything is provided for you to make four pretty cards and their covered envelopes plus a decorated acetate gift box.
I used the Band Together stamp set for the sentiments but you can swap the sentiments out if you don't own that stamp set or you can purchase it via my online shop at jennymoors.stampinup.net
You will also need a pretty peacock ink pad.

Preorder will last until next Friday 15th May or before the packs sell out.
They will arrive with you by Friday 22nd May and you will be invited to a private facebook group for the stamp class in the post videos and more samples.

Payment is £10 payable by PayPal at jennymoors@aol.com and bank transfer.

Have a lovely weekend at home.


I am still taking orders for the new Stampin' UP! Catalogue,

A free copy is yours posted if you ordered from me in April and May, to arrive by the end of May.
Or you can purchase a catalogue on the left hand side of my blog.



Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10