Friday 17 April 2020

Stampin' UP! Label Me Bold


Morning Everyone,

How are you all Diddlin'?
Hope you are well and coping ok with all the new changes.

Today I am sharing something a little different to my normal.  I wanted to make some male cards for some birthdays this month so I picked the Label Me Bold stamp set.
I find Male cards to difficult to make, Do you?

I used Real Red, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Pacific Point and Gorgeous Grape for a sort of rainbow theme as well.


A little tip for images like these sentiments, your ink pads need to be a bit dryer than normal to get a good impression but they are so simple and perfect.


I also used the Argyle Embossing folder from the Spring Catalogue.


A Red White and Blue themed one.


This card is a very special one for an amazing gentleman called Captain Tom Moore, he has been raising funds for the NHS and he will be 100 years old on the 30th April.
At the time of writing this he has raised 17,000,000 Million Pounds for the NHS isn't that truly amazing.



If you want to send him a Birthday card this is the address.


I have just 2 places left for my Magnolia Lane Stamp Class so if you fancy making four cards and a pretty card gift box, Email me by the end of today to join.
Payment is £10 includes postage, payment by PayPal or bank transfer.




1 comment:

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant mail cards Jenny...mmm me thinks I need this set! Love the card you've made for Captain Tom More I'm sure he will be delighted with all the cards he's going the receive

Anne

 
09 10