Friday 28 February 2020

Stampin' UP! Forever Blossoms Stamp Class


Afternoon All,

I am so ready for Spring, Aren't you?

Have you seen the Parisian Blossoms Suite in the Spring Catalogue yet?  
If not where have you been? :-)

The designer series papers are so gorgeous the photo just doesn't do it justice. They have a foil element going through them and they are just so elegant.

I have used Petal Pink, Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz for my colour combination for this stamp class.  The Stampin' Blends were used for most of the colouring and I added a wink of stella over the top for some shimmer.

The amazing embossing folder is the Parisan Flourish 3D embossing folder.
If you don't know already you do need a blue embossing plate with your bigshot if you purchase any of our new embossing folders. Give me a shout if you haven't got one and I will get one on order for you.  The impression is so gorgeous and deep without cracking any card stock.


I like to make gift sets, its so handy to have them ready to pop a little something inside for a special occasion. I used one of Stampin' UP! copper tins, they come in sets of 4.


I stamped the flowers in basic grey and then used the blends to colour in.  A few champagne rhinestones finish it off after die cutting it with the forever blossoms dies.


I can not seem to make a card these days without using the Stitched so Sweetly dies, which are a set of 10 dies, 6 different sizes of rectangles.  This is the largest. You can find them on page 20 of the spring catalogue.  If you don't have a catalogue just message me and I will get one straight to you.



For this card, I used the large rectangle die to cut out the middle and them ran the layer through the bigshot with the Parisian Flourish embossing folder to make a frame.  It was then popped up with 3D pads and the middle was glued in flat.
The sentiments are the free sale abration set which you can earn by placing a £45 order with me.


See I used the dies on this Z fold card for the middle, makes such a different with the stitching around the edge.



And YES again on this one.


Do you Scrapbook?

My Scrapbook Club is on every month and we make 2 full size pages.  I use the Stampin' Up! Project Life pockets as well as the normal page covers they go so well with each other.

I just so happen to use the same colour combination and added an Eiffel Tower ready for some holiday photos to go from our trip to Paris, so its perfect.



All the photo's will be 6" x 4" or 4" x 3"


If you fancy coming to my Scrapbook Club, I do have a couple of space places.  I keep the numbers low so you can spread out doing your pages.  Its once a month in my Craft Studio.
They can also be sent to you if you want to do them at home. 

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx








1 comment:

Anne said...

You did a gorgeous job on these!

 
09 10