Thursday 10 October 2019

Busy Crafting!


Afternoon Everyone,

Its been a while again, so just to catch you up with what I have been doing.

I am in full prep mode for my Christmas Extravaganza and I have stuff everywhere at the moment but getting it all sorted.

We have mainly been doing Christmas projects with a few Autumn ones as well.

We used the Snowman Bundle for these projects and the New Mini Curvy keepsake die.


The mini curvy keepsake is so very cute.  I packaged mine up into a little gift set.


I also used one for the heads on these snowmen.



One of the snowmen images fits perfectly on one of the sides of the mini curvy keepsake box.



We used the Toile Tidings bundle in the Autumn catalogue for these projects.

I love Red and Green for Christmas and the matching wreath dies are so pretty and detailed.



I used the large deer die from the Detailed Deer die set.



The papers are all in the red and garden green so you decide what colour you like.


Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous projects Jenny

Anne x

 
09 10