Monday 12 November 2018

Stampin' Up! Onstage Event 2018


Morning Everyone,

Can you believe that Stampin' Up! is now 30 YEARS Old, Wow! I am truly blessed for it coming into my life.  I have met so many wonderful people through Stampin' UP! They really mean such a lot to me.  I have just celebrated my Eleven years being a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator and still love every minute of it.


These are a few of my Team members that managed to get a place at our Onstage Event this weekend which was held in Birmingham at the Vox Centre.  My Team are called the Bloomin' Buds. 
There is an Onstage every 6 months and I love it, roll on April 2019 for the next one. 

 If you fancy coming along and joining in with all the fun, do message me we would love to have you come join us.


I always make everyone a notepad, this was my design for this year.  I went for bright colours, using highland heather as the main colour.  The stamp set is the Happiness Surrounds which is available this month only and while stocks last.


My Team table gifts were the BeeThankful stamp set and I prettied it up with a cover.  I used the image for the front to showcase an idea for a pretty package.  Stampin Blends were perfect for all the colouring in that I did, as I had quite a few to make hee hee


Well we decided to go by train this year and my goodness I don't know how on earth I managed to carry all this luggage, the trains were packed.  

I did do a little crafting on the train though, which made the journey fly by!



We make samples to swap with each other and these were mine, covered chocolates in all the new in colours which are perfect for a little thank you gift.  I also made about 50 of these cards using the Spirited Snowmen stamp set.  The little ones are a gift card.

If you fancy coming along to craft with me, drop me an email or leave me a message it would be lovely to share my love of stamping with you.

Thank you for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Looks like you had an amazing time Jenny ..do I spot some chocolates in your crafting box ? Chocolate is a must when crafting hee hee.

Anne

Stamping Moments said...

Its what I was wrapping with the pop of petals stamp set hee hee

 
09 10