Tuesday 12 June 2018

Lilypad Lake Stamp Class


Morning Everyone,

Are you enjoying this gorgeous weather?


We used the new Lilypad Lake Stamp set and matching Lakeside Framelits for stamp class.

I decided to use Pacific Point, Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron with a hit of Pear Pizzazz for the colour combination.

I loved these two cards on page 133 from the annual catalogue, its full of great card ideas, so why not use them!


My favourite cards are square ones, for this card I used the seaside embossing folder for the background.  The stampin blends are perfect for colouring the images in,

The Stampin Blends are NOW back on sale, so pop over to my shop if you want the new colours.


The sentiment for this card is from the Perennial Birthday stamp set which have been stamped on the banner which is one of the framelits.


Such a simple card, we have lots of boats here in Poole, so its perfect.



You can find the catalogue on the left hand side, and the SHOP NOW button also. 


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Eileen said...

I have missed seeing your wonderful creations!
Wonderful cards

 
09 10