Saturday 17 September 2011

Jack of All Trades......


Hello Everyone...

Sorry its been a couple of days since posting last. On Thursday I had my downline meeting which was a wonderful day. My cheeks had only just recovered from the last time I saw my lovely ladies and what with Val making us all laugh so much with a very unusual demo of the colour spritzer, my cheeks were soon hurting again!!

Then yesterday I had a date with my hubbie to the Goodwood Revivial Show to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary which is actually today. We were in traffic for ages getting there and had to leave early to get back home for my Boys but we did see some wonderful old cars. Even more impressive were the people who had dressed up for the Revival Day, I really wanted to take photo's of them but it was so very busy there. We saw a display of Spitfire airplanes which were amazing, they fly so close to eachother.

Today we went to the Feast of Dorset Festival in Wimborne, its on tomorrow as well.

Anyway we have been growning a new version of Winter Squashes this year, called Turk's Turban. They look so weird but so colourful. Can't wait to see what they look like inside!


We have a little collection going on....


If you are a Demonstrator you are allowed to preorder a few items from the New Catalogue before 1st October and I ordered this Stamp Set called A Jack of All Trades plus some co-ordinating papers called Frightful Sight! It's a fun stamp set and would be great for some scrapbook pages for Halloween.

I decided to make some Thank You cards though and a little basket for some chocolate pumpkins which will be in the shops soon.


The pumpkin is stamped in Tangerine Tango.


I used the Just Believe image to go with this next pumpkin, which I popped up with 3D foam pads.

This is the basket with the pleated rosette on the front. These papers all co-ordinate with Cajun Craze, Cherry Chobbler, Old Olive and Black. I used the eyelet border punch for the handle of the basket.
Hope you all have a great weekend,

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Val said...

gorgeous xxx

Penny Hanuszak said...

These cards are so beautiful. Wouldn't have thought to pair the pumpkin up with the just believe set but it's just awesome. Thanks for showing these.

Maria said...

Hope you have been practising with the spritzer Jenny.....a few more hours and you may just get as good as Val ! ! !

Lovely set using just a couple of those wonderful the new catty goodies and I agree with Penny for your clever use of Just Believe

Judy McMullen said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, JENNY!
Beautiful cards!!!

 
09 10