Friday 31 December 2010

Sale a Bration Stamp Set Bliss......

Just look at this FREE Stamp Set! It's called BLISS - Do you know what? I think it could be my favourite! Mmm! Can't make my mind up....

Yes I will be doing instructions for the ladies that have left messages and emailled me. Probably not until next week though, as I am still meant to be on Holiday! Don't want to get into trouble.

For this project, I made a slider box complete with 4 cards.


The box holds the four cards and their matching envelopes.

These are the four cards. I used Soft Suede, Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette for the colour combination. The paper is from the Neutrals and Brights paper packs.

All the sentiments are from the So Happy For You FREE Sale a Bration stamp set. I love the font!


More Pearls were added, this time to the butterfly body and centre of the flowers.


If you are in my Downline, Look out for one of these!!!

Last but not least, this one, especially to Welcome in the New Year 2011....
Here's Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year but most of all a Healthy ONE!
Thanks for looking and I will see you in 2011.
Jenny:-)xx

16 comments:

Kristie said...

I would love the instructions for this lovely slide box. Love visiting your blog, so many creative ideas. Thanks

Kim said...

Another nice set Jenny and it seems you cannot have enough pearls, they are on my 'need' list! :) All the best Kim x

Anonymous said...

Hallo, thank you for the good ideas and workshops.
I live in Germany and love your instructions very much.

Gerda

Unknown said...

Dear Jenny,
I am very new to Stampin up (my "love affair" started 2 months ago and now I joined the demo team.
Thank you for all your beautiful and creative ideas! Great inspiration!
Andrea from Painswick

Judy May said...

These are totally gorgeous Jenny, as are the ones in the previous post. Thank you for the fabulous inspiration.

Lauri said...

What an adorable idea! Thank you so much for sharing! Happy New Year!

Elizabeth said...

Your cards are stunning as always Jenny - I feel inspired! Happy 2011 to you X

nathalie mariotte said...

YOUR CARDS ARE WONDERFUL! I would like the instructions too,your creativity is astonishing! happy new year to you!

Unknown said...

Dear Jenny,
as I am new to papercraft, I started mainly with cards, but hope to do 3D soon. I would be very grateful for the sliding box instructions.
Many thanks
Andrea

Charmaine Black said...

Hi Jenny, A very happy and crafty new year to you, may you be blessed with lots of inspiration and good health throughout the year ahead.These are simply stunning cards as always and your little slide box is just perfect for housing these little works of art, I would love the instructions so I could have a go at it too, thanks. Inky hugs from Charmaine in Australia ;-)

Felicity said...

As always Jenny, you have truly amazed me yet again. What a gorgeous set of cards and a wonderful colour selection again, can't wait for this tutorial too :)

M scrap et stamps said...

Really delicate ! It's a really beautiful project !

keeleykats said...

Jenny, This is a beautiful set! Hope you plan on doing instructions for it. I love your tutorials, so easy to follow. Blessings, Kym

jasmine said...

ijust came across your blog and i love all your projects and i would love to get the instructions just not sure how i can give you my e-mail address

Gerda said...

Hallo, can I get the instructions?

Anonymous said...

Hi there Jenny

You pick up a stamp set and create a masterpiece everytime. Always look forward to my e-mail feed to your blog, it brightens my day. Thanks for all the work you put into your beautiful creations and sharing them with us all. Do you have the instructions for these cards available? Many thanks
Lisa, Australia

 
09 10