Sunday 24 January 2010

Flight of the Butterfly Workshop Samples

These are the samples for a Workshop at Carol's tomorrow.....She asked to make Flight of a Butterfly cards. So I revamped my Flight of the Butterfly Stamp Class to these colours. I also made a picture using the Butterfly Punch and the Tea Party papers.
The buttons are the Cafe Latte Buttons and clear rhinestone brads.

Such Spring like colours, the papers are beautiful.


This set is exactly like my Flight of the Butterfly stamp class but I changed the papers to Tea Party instead of Bella Beau and the Cardstock is Lavendar Lace, Pretty in Pink and Almost Amethyst.



I used the Boho Blossum punch for some flowers with a pretty in pink brad in the centre.




The Box holds 6 cards and depending on the layering, it will hold their envelopes as well.



Check back later for my On a Pedestal Stamp Class.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx









8 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Very pretty, fabulous inspiration as always Jenny. Thank you for sharing.

Nona said...

I love reading your blog and looking at your inspiring creations :D

I adore the Butterfly picture which would look perfect in the nursery we preparing for our new arrival due in 8 weeks. I have been looking for ideas for things I can make for the walls and this is something I shall be working on in the near future.

Thanks for sharing your amazing work with us:D

Aquarius said...

These are so pretty - I've just had a play with my butterflies received recently

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Jenny, wow hunny you have been busy with so many gorgeous cards and makes, i am just in awe of your work. Hope you are well and that 2010 will be a good year for you, big hugs Linda x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful cards Jenny as usual you have inspired me to get my stamps out again and have a play.

Anne

Merry said...

Oh what beautiful creations....so love the colours and papers used.

sylvie said...

Very pretty !!! Butterflies, boxes .. all is very beautiful.
Thanks. Sylvie

Emma Joyner said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this change of design Jenny!! And the frame is to die for.. I'm agreed with the comment Nona made, I'm going to make one for my girls room, it's soooo lovely!!

 
09 10