Saturday 12 September 2009

Season of Joy Shutter Card....

Here you are Janette and Mary - A Christmas Shutter Card....

You are never going to guess but I have used a different GREEN!!!! I used the lush papers in the NEW Scrappin Kit which is a christmas one and the papers go with Old Olive and GARDEN GREEN!!!! These two colours are perfect together. I used the snowflake embossing folder from cuttlebug this time and the cardstock is Very Vanilla.

The swirl image was stamped of the centre section and some real red poinsetta flowers were added. I stamped 3 larger poinsetta flowers in Real Red on Very Vanilla and once in Old Olive, which I used for the leaves. Three silver brads were added to each centre and they were all popped up using 3D foam pads.

I had a quick visit from my Lovely, Funny Friend Lesley and she made me feel so happy yesterday. She brought around 3 shutter cards she had been busy making to show me. I could see in her face and hear in her voice, just how much she had enjoyed making them. I was so pleased that someone was really enjoying using all her Stampin Up Products that she had brought and wasn't just popping them in a drawer some where. Because I can honestly say that since I changed all my craft products to Stampin UP, that I use everything in my craft room and nothing in drawers are forgotten as everything goes perfectly together.

Another Fabulous Demonstrator has a signature on her blog and She says :-

A Card is a HUG with a Fold in the middle.....

What a lovely saying and Thats how I felt, when I saw, How much Lesley was enjoying Cardmaking. I hope this inspires you to make someone Happy by showing them, How Brilliant this Cardmaking Hobbie can be and also to send someone a card today to send them a HUG with a Fold in the middle.....

Have a good weekend,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Jane said...

Wow Jenny,
The shutter cards you've been making recently, are just simply stunning.
I haven't made any for along time, I just wish I didn't have to work this weekend.
Take care
Jane x

Sabines Basteleien said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte !
Das Set mag ich auch sehr gerne ...

Liebe Grüße Sabine

Bev Mantle said...

This is beautiful....Jenny you certainly inspire me...I love your creations. tfs.

Janette said...

Hi Jenny,

Ahh !!! a christmas one....thanks...I love those trees...I cut some out last week too...not in those greens though.
I could do with a hug at the moment folded or not !!
TFS
Hugs
Janette x

Val said...

Lovely Lovely Lovely!!! xxx

Mary said...

Thanks so much for that Jenny. Love all the Shutter cards you have made. You are a genius. Yes I spoke to Lesley as well and all she could talk about was the Shutter cards that she had made. You see you are an inspiration to us all.
Mary xxxx

 
09 10