Thursday 22 November 2018

Stampin' UP! Online Sale starts tomorrow.


Morning Everyone,

Have you seen this?  Wow!  Stampin' UP! are having a 6 Day sale between 23rd November to 28th November, with 10% different items from the Annual Catalogue every two days.

I am ordering at 12pm on the 23rd November, 12pm 25th November and 12pm on the 27th November if you are local and would like FREE shipping saving a £4.95 each time then drop me a line, 



There are restrictions are certain products but pop over to my shop for more details.

I made these for my stamp class ladies this week, little scissor charms for their paper snips using the snowflake trinkets that are exclusive in November.  Fancy a pop for free order one of the two stamp sets and the matching snowfall thinlits and I will give you a pack of snowflake trinkets for free.



Happy Shopping

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Clipping Path said...

Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting.

Anonymous said...

.شركة صيانة افران
صيانة افران

 
09 10