Sunday 4 November 2018

Stampin' UP! Christmas Extravaganza 2018


Hello Everyone,

It was my Christmas Extravaganza All Day Event last Sunday and these are all the projects we made.

I decided to you the Peaceful Noel suite of products for my Extravaganza this year, they are so gorgeous it was a must.  

Everyone got the Peaceful Noel Bundle which includes the sprig punch which is perfect for making wreaths.

All three project instructions are now available for you if you want to play along.

You can find them on the right hand side of my blog.


The Noel chocolate box is for Maltesers and the NOEL Banner folds and fits inside the gorgeous copper gift tin.



My ladies like to make a Decor item and this is the one I came up with this year.

Its so shimmery and it has the champagne mist all over the stamped and punched wreath, so pretty.


This is my event, these are the gift bags and welcome packs.



I made some of my 3D christmas trees for my table decorations, the instructions are on a seperate tutorial on the right.


If you would like to come to one of my extravaganza's I hold one in the spring and one in the Autumn.



Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx


3 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Jenny. Your projects are beautiful as always!Are the instructions for the tree centre pieces one of the three projects in tutorial in your sidebar? - £3.95 ? X

Stamps and Paper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stamps and Paper said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the Extravaganza day Jenny and such inspiring projects we made looking for to April already

Anne

 
09 10