Wednesday 9 April 2008

A Very Quick Card.....


This is such a very quick card. Its been mad here this week, trying to get my Accounts up together and End of Year Payroll. So this is the first time I went into my Craft room all week.

The basecardstock is Coral Cameo, then Mellow Moss, then Very Vanilla. I used the new Birds and Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder and punched the scallop circle in it before taping it down. Then I used the flower from the Sending Happy Thoughts set, hope you enjoy your set Janette. I used the canvas background stamp for the bottom layer and the Sincers Salutations for the sentiment.

Such a quick card and post, hope to be back tomorrow,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Janette said...

Hi jenny,
I have enjoyed looking at it so far !!!
I just finished mounting my other stamp sets !! and putting the CS away.
Hugs
Janette x

Anonymous said...

beautiful !

PixieHouse Creations said...

simple but stunning!!
wendy

 
09 10