Monday 28 April 2008

Two Tone Quickie Cards....

I love using just one colour but in a few tones. Today I realised that Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink go well together and also Brocade Blue and Bashful Blue are lovely together as well. All 3 cards used the stamp sets Garden Silhouettes, En Francais Background and Occasional Greetings. This one I stamped on whisper white with Bashful blue with the background stamp and then went over it with the flower spray in Brocade Blue. The swirly writing is beautiful on the background very vintage! I added some Brocade Blue ribbon which is held in place by some rhinestone brads from the pretties kit. The sentiment was stamped in Brocade Blue and a flower spray in bashful blue on the whisper white and then layered up. I added 3 flowers from the Pretties Kit to finish.

This one is very similiar but in Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink. The background looks just like some designer paper. I pricked along the bottom of the sentiment and missed off the flowers.

This one is Bashful Blue base card, stamped with En Francais background in Bashful Blue ink. I went over in Brocade Blue with the flower spray. I stamped the flower spray twice on whisper white in both the blues and then the sentiment in Brocad Blue. I added 2 stripes along the top and bottom to save card, in Brocade Blue. This is a very light card and uses very little cardstock.

Don't forget my April Special offer is only on for 2 more days so don't MISS OUT!

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenny, those are gorgeous!!! Wow!

Tara said...

I love the rhinestone brads pullin' the ribbon together...very cool! Pretty cards too!! :)

Lorraine said...

Lovely cards Jenny. Hope you enjoyed your trip sounded like fun.

Mary said...

What lovely cards Jenny. I love the way you have pinned the ribbon back and I love all the colour combinations. Great work as always.
Mary xxx

Need More Time to Craft said...

Wow Jenny, these are fab. Love them. I don't have any of these stamps yet, but they are on my list now! LOL

nessy said...

wow!! don`t these look diferent using different colours!!
fab cards!!
vanessa xx

 
09 10