Monday 21 April 2008

A Touch of Nature Card Box......Duo


Another Card and Box made this time with A Touch of Nature Stamp set.

The Card Box is the same instructions in the earlier post. I used Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose, Mellow Moss and Whisper White cardstock. For the Card, Its a half a piece of A4 cardstock in Close to Cocoa stamped with the Sanded Background stamp....

The next layer is a piece of Regal Rose 10cm x 10cm stamped with Pretty in Pink ink with the Canvas Background stamp, then I stamped in Regal Rose ink with the butterfly from the Touch of Nature stampset. I glued this layer to the base card then used the 1 3/8 circle punch to punch a hole in the the basecard and regal rose layer. Next I used the 1 3/8 circle punch and punched a hole in another piece of close to cocoa and then I went over the hole with the scallop circle punch to get the scalloped circle, which I glued to the front of the card over the hole.


I added a 1 1/4 circle in Regal Rose and pricked all around the edge, then added a Circle of Friendship image which the 1" circle punch, punches out perfectly... I added a Brass Jumbo Eyelet to the centre with the crop a dile. All this was glued to the inside of the card so it popped through the front part.....


I used a scallop circle punch out to hold back the front of the card box this time.


The two butterflies were stamped in Close to Cocoa and coloured in with the SU Markers, cut out and layered onto the whisper white which I first stamped the leaf on in Mellow Moss.

I used the corner rounder on the box and the crop a dile to make the scallops and embossed dots.

Note:- On an earlier post - Post it Notes Key Rings - I sent you over to the wrong Blog for a Video Tutorial, I have changed it now, Silly Billy....:-)

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Mary said...

This card box and card is beautiful. I've seen it 'in real life' and it's Fantastic, the colours, the stamps and the work of Art.
Mary xxx

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card and box. The stamps are lovely.

Dawn said...

Your cards a re beautiful Jenny, your blog is really inspirational.

Kristin Moore said...

You do BEAUTIFULLY EXQUISITE work- I am so amazed by everything on your blog, I finally had to slow down to make a comment. Unbelievable talent you have! I will bookmark you for sure and be back regularly! Thanks for so much inspiration and sharing your art!

 
09 10