Thursday 24 April 2008

Mixed Bouquet in Sunny Colours.....

All my Sunflowers seeds have come up, so I was inspired to use these colours... These 2 cards were so quick to make, I even made them standing up as not much time to stamp today..... One Son home due to School Teachers being on Strike! So we have lots of stuff we want to do together today - After all they are only young once aren't they?

I used Mixed Bouquet, Sanded Background and Sincere Salutations stamp sets on both cards. This one has Old Olive for the Base card, stamped with the Sanded in Old Olive ink...

I added 3 panels of More Mustard and some So Saffron embossed with the Tiny Mosiacs embossing folder. Then I stamped the flowers 3 times in So Saffron first then More Mustard, cut out parts of them to make the Rose. I stamped them again on a piece of Very Vanilla and added some leaves. I stamped the sentiment in Old Olive from the Sincere Salutations stamp set. Added some glitter and layers of So Saffron and More Mustard and popped them all up on 3D Dimensionals.


I swapped the colours around for this one, Base is More Mustard, stamped with Sanded again! Just got this background stamp - How did I miss this one? Next is a layer of So Saffron edges distressed with the Cutter kit...

I added 3 panels of embossed Very Vanilla, cuttlebugged with Swiss Dots Folder. Added some More Mustard ribbon, then the middle section was popped up with 3D Dimensionals. I stamped the large flower from the Mixed Bouquet set in More Mustard and cut out. I stamped the other flower in So Saffron and coloured in the centre with the So Saffron SU Marker and added some Dazzling Diamond Glitter, added the sentiment in the centre to finish.


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

9 comments:

Joani McDonald said...

I've been busy a while and not checked in. Boy, look at all I've missed! And this card is just BEAUTIFUL! You did an amazing job.
Great work!
Hugs,
Joani

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jenny

these are just so lovely, have a nice day with you son.

K

Lorraine said...

Lovely cards Jenny, colours so cheeful. I have had my 17 year old grandson today for lunch such a joy.

Unknown said...

the colors on the card are cheerful, love the card. like how you cut the stamp image an layered it.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! Gorgeous!!!

nessy said...

what stuning cards!! love those colours jenny!!
vanessa xx

Diane said...

Asolutely lovely cards!!! Love those colors,looks so vibrant!!!

ateliersdeval said...

Hi !!
ton blog est magnifique, tu fais des merveilles de cartes, merci d'etre passée sur mon blog pour me faire découvrir le tien
Sorry but my english is so poor....
Bye
Val

Julie said...

These look great, I really like that colour combo

 
09 10