Monday 14 April 2008

Mixed Bouquet in Pinks......


Woo Hoo! I have finally finished my Work, Well the part that had to go to the Accountants at least! Cor! Its been a busy few months.

I thought I would try something with the nestabilities today and show you. I placed 2 dies in the machine at the same time to cut out the white ring. This makes a thinner card and also saves card. I wanted the Regal Rose cardstock in the middle but also some white. It went through no problems. See seperate photo of how I layered them up.

The Stamp sets used were Mixed Bouquet, Canvas Background and Happy Everything. I used Regal Rose for the basecard and then Rose Red, which I stamped with Rose Red and the Canvas Background. I added a piece of Designer Paper in Rose Red and stamped the sentiment with Versamark and embossed it with the white embossing powder.
Some Regal Rose wide 5/8 ribbon was added around the middle and then some white taffeta ribbon......


I stamped the flower twice in Rose Red on Whisper White cardstock and then the little flower as well. I coloured in the little flower with one of the lovely SU Markers. At the bottom of the card before I added the paper I added a tiny piece of white and pricked all along the bottom.

This is the 2 nestablilities before I put the cardstock on top of them. The embossed part goes in the middle of the scallops, Do You Like?

I will try and get some stamping done tomorrow, So check back then,

Until then, Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

jean said...

Beautiful card, gteat color
and layout.

Jean

Lorraine said...

Love the colours so bright and cheerful beautiful card.

Mary said...

Lovely card and colours, tried the trick of doing 2 at a time and easy peasy. Thanks for the idea.
Mary xxx

Joanne said...

Great idea using the two nesties to make a ring. I love the finished card too.

 
09 10