Monday 21 April 2008

Julies Mojo #34 Challenge


This my card I made for Julie's Mojo #34 Card layout Challenge. I thought the layout would be great for a square card. The base card is 28cm x 14cm folded at 14cm, Close to Cocoa. Then a layer of Taken with Teal, Next is Creamy Caramel, stamped with Creamy Caramel with the leaf from A Touch of Nature stamp set. I added the Butterfly on top in Close to Cocoa, the Butterfly makes a lovely background.

I added a strip of Taken with Teal and added some Jumbo Eyelets, Pewter, top and bottom. The two strips on the edge was embossed with the cuttlebug embossing folder, Distressed Stripes. I added some Kraft Taffeta Ribbon to each one. I made the circles with the nestabilities, scallop and classic circles.

The layers for the circles are:- Close to Cocoa, Taken with Teal, cut with 2 nestabilities to save card, then Very Vanilla for the centre. The leaf was stamped in Old Olive and the Butterfly in Close to Cocoa coloured in So Saffron.

The sentiment was sincere salutations stamped in Taken with Teal.

Thanks again Julie for doing these layouts every week.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love Your Blog and your designs. They are beautiful !!. I check your blog everyday to see what new items you have added. Thanks so much for sharing.

Shy said...

Wow love your cards. Very Nice I just found your blog today and I'll be back. :) TFS

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful. Love those butterflies. Thanks for playing! :)

 
09 10