Saturday 19 April 2008

Card Box & Card Layout Mojo #33


I love Julie Mojo Layouts Challenges she does everyweek, this week I decided to play along as well. Pop over to Julies Blog

I found this cool Card Box instructions over at Paper Pleasing Blog link on the right. I used Garden Silouettes Hostess Stamp set and Perfect Plum and Pale Plum cardstock and ink.


I used the Paisley Background stamp on whisper white and a paisley embossing cuttlebug folder on the Basic Gray. I added some Grey Taffeta Ribbon and Pewter Jumbo Eyelets.

Don't forget to pop over to Paper Pleasing for full Instructions, I have to dish up tea and my Boys are calling!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty Jenny, I must get the paisley stamp. I made one of these the other day but gave it to my mum with some cards in it and forgot to take some photo's. I love your colour combo. Thanks for sharing.

CraftyC said...

Its beautiful, and great colours!
Clairexx

nessy said...

so talented!!
love the colours!! and that box is lovely!!
can`t wait to meet you
hugs vanessa xx

Mary said...

Wow - how lovely. Great Cardbox - must have one. Next Thursday eh! Jenny? Super card as well. Wouldn't have thought to put those colours together - great choice.
Mary xxx

Frenchiejo said...

That's beautiful! I love your blog Jenny! xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful. Love how you did the jumbo eyelets and ribbon.

Maria said...

Ooooh Jenny this one has got the WOW factor in abundance and the colours are gorgeous.
Everything you do looks so classy.......

Thank you for yet more inspiration

 
09 10