Tuesday 7 August 2018

Pop Petals meets Tropical Chic


Afternoon Everyone,

Such a pretty set of cards and a gift bag for you today.

I used so much stuff on these cards, but Hey! why not...

Pop of Petals has a matching punch, yay!  Tropical Chic has a matching framelits, so all good.

I used Tranquil Tide, Blushing Bride, Powder Pink and Soft Sea Foam for the colour combination.

The borders on the bag and card are the Delicate Lace Edgelits dies, so gorgeous.


I have just received the New Christmas Autumn/Winter Catalogues so they will be going out if you have purchased from me in the last three months.

If not just let me know if you would like one if you don't already have a demonstrator of your own.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Dorthy said...

Love your color combination. You made a really lovely set of cards.

Stamping Moments said...

Thank You Dorthy x

Stamping Moments said...

Thank You Dorthy x

 
09 10