Friday 16 February 2018

How do you store your Stampin' UP! Scraps?


Hello Everyone,

My Bloomin' Buds team are still on a mission to clean up and organise our Craft rooms.

I was fed up with my scraps being with my full sheets of cardstock, I was more likely to full out a full sheet to punch or diecut than pull out my scraps as they ended up falling all over the floor.

So I purchased 52 A5 zip top clear wallets from wilkinson for 35p each and labelled them with my P touch labeller.  I then made some pretty dividers to keep all the colours in their families.

I've put them on my second shelf of my ikea trolley which stays by me when I am stamping.

So pleased.  NOW I have gaps in my cardstock shelves.......I can feel an order coming on :-)


Our team make swaps for our monthly get together.

This month we are shaking things up abit, we are making either 6" x 4" inserts or two 4" x 3" inserts for our Memories & More Pocket Pages for scrapbooking.

These are mine, I think these may be a bit addictive.



Have a good day,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10