Thursday 23 February 2017

Oh So Succulent Bigshot Class.


Morning Everyone,

I had a little play with the Oh! So Succulent garden suite from the Spring Catalogue yesterday.  I had been collecting little containers ever since I saw this stamp set.

I was lucky to have this stamp set to do some display samplers for Stampin UP Onstage last november but didn't have the matching framelits (or even know there were some at the time!)

Oh my I love them.  A little time consuming but Hey! the time whizzed by while catching up with A Place called Home thank you Sandra for telling me about the new series, LOVE it.!

The top pot was from Sainsbury's and the bottom tray was from Lidl but I think Ikea do something very similar.


I used garden green, old olive, mint macaron, tip top taupe and sweet sugarplum cardstock.

Most flowers have about 7 or 9 or even 11 layers, so my bigshot got a right old work out.

We will be making some succulents next week for my Bigshot Club, if you fancy coming along please let me know.


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Jenny these are so lovely and what beautiful colours so wish I lived nearer to you....

Anne

Stamping Moments said...

Oh Anne, you are welcome to visit anytime xxx

Aquarius said...

Fabulous and such lovely colours

 
09 10