Saturday 30 January 2016

Birthday Blooms Mini Scrapbook Album Stamp Class


Evening Everyone,

Something a little different for this week, one of my ladies asked me to design a Special Card for her Mum who's going to be 90 in May this year.  
So this is what I have come up with, hoping Linda and her Mum like it.

A Mini Scrapbook Album complete with a matching  Gift Box for the Mini Album.
I wanted to make sure that I only used A4 Cardstock or 11" x 8 1/2" Cardstock for my international craft friends. 
So you won't need any 12" x 12" cardstock to make this album..  


There's lots and lots of areas for journalling and adding photo's for memories.


Keep on opening up the pages.


You will end up with it looking like this.  Its a long album, so it was hard to photograph.

The middle section has a waterfall style section to add more photos or journalling.


The gift box will hold the album for gifting or storage of the album for memories.


I went for a spring colour combination of Watermelon wonder, Mint Macaron and Pool Party.


If you fancy making one the instructions are on the right hand side.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Linda K said...

Jenny, these look fabulous, exactly what I was looking for my mum. I love it and I know she will too. The colours are perfect, can't wait to start making them in Tuesday. Love Linda xx

Linda K said...

Jenny, these look fabulous just what I wanted for my mum. I love them and I'm sure my mum will too. The colours are perfect. I can't wait to start making them on Tuesday. X

Stamping Moments said...

Bless so pleased you like it xxx

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing excellent informations on Online shopping Offer I Enjoyed reading post on your blog.!

 
09 10