Thursday 12 January 2012

Fresh Vintage - Sale a Bration Stamp Class.....

Afternoon Everyone,

Are you ready for a little Sneak Peek of one of the SALE A BRATION STAMP SETS?

Sale a Bration will be here soon.....

When I first saw the Sale a Bration leaflet this year, I knew which one would be my favourite for sure before any ink hit the rubber!

IT IS CALLED FRESH VINTAGE. We are so lucky this year to have 4 Stamp Sets and a Whole paper pack to choose from. I have used some of the paper pack on these cards.



I went for the colour combination of Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Pool Party and Very Vanilla.

The Fresh Vintage sale a bration stamp set has this square postage image which works perfectly with the Postage Stamp Punch in the New Mini Catalogue.

The other stamp set used for the sentiments is For My Family.

The instructions are on the right if you fancy a play or they will be FREE with any single £45 order placed with me during Sale a Bration.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

8 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

Hi Jenny, this just popped up in my google reader and I squealed with delight! I absolutely LOVE your class. It's fabulous, just thought you ought to know your fan in Michigan loves you!

Lola G. said...

Wow, wow, and wow again!! These are fabulous -- it makes me wish that I could hop in the car and drive over for the class. Unfortunately, there's that bit of ocean that prevents me from doing so, but I sincerely wish I could.

Lola G.
A big fan from Connecticut

Jayne said...

I really like your designs for this class. If I wanted to buy the instructions can you convert to US dollars? Thanks for sharing.

Jayne :o)

Stamping Moments said...

Yes Jayne, Paypal does that for you.

All my classes are in inches and centimetres.

I think the classes work out about $4 each

Marisa said...

Gorgeous collection Jenny! Can't wait to make it :-) xx

Joseph said...

A beautiful card holder makes these cards more beautiful.
Gift Card printing
Scratch Cards
Printed Gift Cards

CLADING2222 said...

يساعد الدكتورأحمد عبد السلام المرضي الذين يعانون من الفتق الاربي عن طريق اجراء عملية الفتق الاربي بالمنظار وهي عملية بسيطة تساعد المريض علي التخلص من الالام المصاحبه لهذا المرض اللعين

CLADING2222 said...

You are looking for a kitchen with a unique design, I advise you to deal with Amr Helmy Company because it is the best company specialized in designing the best modern designs kitchens in all of Egypt

 
09 10