Friday 29 July 2011

Bigshot Club - Milk Carton Gift Boxes......

Hello Everyone....

It has been lovely weather here. My boys have been taking me out and about, so not much crafting is getting done, but they are such wonderful company. We went clothes shopping on Monday, which with two teenagers is not normally my kind of fun but we had lots of laughs. Mostly at my expensive I may add!!!

We went to see Harry Potter on Tuesday which was really fab, so glad we saw it in 2D not 3D though. There looked a very funny preview of a film with Jim Carey in it with some Penguins. I asked my youngest if I could go and see that with him and he said no way as you would be laughing too much - Embarrassing Parent!!!! hee hee

Although my weekly classes aren't on during the Summer, the Bigshot Club is.....

This month I used the Milk Carton Die. This sort of die has cut lines and score lines, so you really do need the crease pad to get a professional look and takes half the time in folding it.

I used the Sweet Stitches paper from the Mini Catalogue with Baja Breeze, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi and some Chocolate Chip. Lovely Summer colours....

We made the Wide Bird Gift Box. The lid lifts up, so you don't have to damage the box to get the chocolate inside out!!!!!!!!!


We made a hexagonal box with a fancy top.


The instructions also include this Double Milk Carton Gift Bag, very summery with the flowers on the front and back...


I first thought the daffodil delight was so bright, that I would never use it, but actually its a really nice colour and can be toned down by using other colours!


We are off to the Milton Abbas Street Fair on Saturday, looks fab.


I will be taking orders for the New Stampin' UP Catalogue which will be coming out 1st October, Email me if you want to order a copy......


Have a nice weekend.


6 comments:

Aquarius said...

Fabulous projects - have a good weekend

Maria said...

Love these projects Jenny. All of them are so bright and pretty. Wish I was close enough to come to class

Tracey said...

OMG, I love all your projects with the mail carton die, they are just adorable. I think I need to buy this tutorial, thanks for sharing!

Marisa said...

These are just amazing Jenny!! I can't wait to recreate!! xx

Carol Carriveau said...

For me, the Birdhouse is my most favorite of the dies that I have and I thank you for sharing these beauties and reminding me to pull it out and start using it again!

TLady said...

SOMEBODY is SUPER CREATIVE!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!!!!!!! :) THANKS FOR SHOWING US! (Found you through Paper Punch Addiction!) :)

 
09 10