Sunday 9 May 2010

Something Sweet Stamp Class.....



Boy! OH! Boy! Am I sick off Sweets.....

I have been hunting for allsorts of things I could put in the New Treat Cups which are in the Mini Catalogue for my Stamp Class on Tuesday. It's amazing what you could put them but I had to stop as more were disappearing in the mouth than in the actual cards. I put all the sweets in tubs and little boys (hubbie included) kept pinching them.....OK and it was me as well hee hee.

Funny thing is - I still have lots of Sunflower seeds left!!!

In the Stamp Class we will be making cards with a hidden slider door using the Gumball image and the Sunflower petals. Also the Fish Puzzle......

That one is for my friend Sharon, I just know this will keep her happy for a few minutes trying to get all three balls in the holes hee hee Good Luck!

The instructions are available on the right if you too want to do the class.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

4 comments:

Jane said...

Oh, they're great Jenny; I'm really looking forward to Tuesday.

I've also been playing - I've popped them on my blog, but they aren't a patch on yours!!
Jane x

SHAZGOO said...

Hi Jen.
I'm really looking forward to making these especially the fish puzzle,You know me too well, LOL.
Hugs Sharon x x x

Emma Joyner said...

GENIOUS!! By any chance, is the fish puzzle made using those silver cake balls??

Suzie Q said...

Hi Jenny,
Fantastic designs and what fun!
hugs
Suzie qx

 
09 10