Tuesday 18 May 2010

Bird on a Branch Stamp Class......

This is the Bird on a Branch Stamp Class for Today's Class.

I decided to use the New Melon Mambo and Black on one set and Taken with Teal on the other set.

The stamp set is Bird on a Branch and I also used Tiny Tags......I can't stop using this!

I mixed the colours in with the Night & Day papers from the Mini Catalogue. Shame they are only available until 30th September, they won't be going in the Next Stampin Up Catalogue, because I love them.....
Not too much cutting out this week only the little bird, which you could just stamp flat if you wish not to cut it out......
The dottie Acetate is also part of the Night & Day papers, you get two 12 x 12 sheets.

If you want the instructions, Click on the stamp class on the right.
Thanks for looking,
jenny:-)xx


7 comments:

Janette said...

STUNNING......now I wonder which colourway we will be making......The pink will go so well as its in my craft room colours LOL !!!!
C U Soon
Hugs
Janette x

Maria said...

Fantastic class again Jen, so stunning.
Yet again I am jealous of your lucky girls.

Emma Joyner said...

I wish I lived closer too Maria..
Stunning set Jenny xx I wonder how much longer the night and day papers will last?

Mary said...

I really loved this class. We all did the Pink set which was lovely. I will have to splash out on the Night & Day papers before they disappear. Fabulous as always Jenny.
Mary xxx

veroscrap said...

tes cartes sont sublimes
j'adore les couleurs utilisées

Loraine Arderne said...

Stunning cards.

Unknown said...

I love these very simple but defo wow factor

Love Dawn xx

 
09 10