Friday 17 July 2009

Silent Night Stamp Class.....

More Blues........Sorry but I just adore a Blue combination at Christmas. I think its because it looks so crisp and bright like Snow!

The stamp set is Silent Night. It really is a gorgeous Stamp Set. We will make a Gift Bag and two cards. One is a Pocket card and the other one is a Z Card. The cardstock used is Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, and Whisper White.

The Snowburt stamp set was also used on the Pocket Card.
This is the inside, such a lovely sentiment.


The circle of friendship stamp set is used on both cards and punched out using the 1" circle punch. Its layered up with the 1 1/4" circle punch.

For the Gift bag, I used Brocade Blue. You can actually get a fair amount inside the bag. Makes a lovely Gift set with the matching cards.



Another Label Nestie was used to cut out the church. Night of Navy was used to outline the label. I added some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the scene - That Glitter certainly does make it Dazzle.......
Well the Boys have finished School for another Year! I don't know where they all go!
I can't believe my eldest will be starting his GCSE's in September and my youngest will be taking a GCSE early next year as well. Both growing up Bless them. I have just spent 4 hours putting together a new bed base for my eldest. There were 120 screws........Shattered now but he was so pleased with it. I tried it out and I could have just fallen asleep!!!! Early night I think.
Anyway enough of me waffling,
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx





9 comments:

Janette said...

What are you like...why 120 screws ??? Simons bed had 2 and they were for the headboard to sit on LOL....lovely cards...shame I cant make the class :(Hugs
Janette x

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived close by, because I would be stalking you.
Your cards are beautiful.

Denise

Vikki said...

Jenny,
These are absolutely beautiful. Both you and Maria are a complete inspiration to me, and I adore xmas, so I am getting excited already hehe. Thanks for sharing
Vikki x x x x

Nicki said...

WOW Jenny these cards are stunning!
Nicki
x

Mary said...

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic. Sooooooo looking forward to doing the class. You are so talented and we luv you.
Mary xxxx

Unknown said...

Wow wow wow wow!!!! WHAT a gorgeous bunch of posts since my last visit!!

Can you come and move to Cheshire so I can come to your classes!
Viv xxx

Dianna said...

Jenny,

I just love all of the Christmas cards you made, and you are right, the blue just says "SNOW". You did a beautiful job capturing the serenity of a little church in the country, and the snow shower God was providing.

Dianna

SHAZGOO said...

Hi Jenny
I simply adore these cards. I'll be on holiday so won't be able to come to the class. But I'll contact you later and order the class by email as I don't want to miss doing them - they are just fantastic.
Got to go - have to prepare for Wareham Carnival - hope the rain holds off!!!
Love & Hugs Sharon x x x

Mary said...

It's no good, I had to comment again, now that I have done the class and saw the different colours Jenny has done. I loved the blue ones but the Green ones are really beautiful as well. Good job I didn't see them both and had to choose - I couldn't.
Mary xxx

 
09 10