Wednesday 1 April 2009

Scandinavian Season?

I just knew this tree in the Stamp Set would look nice Embossed in Silver. All the papers used are from the New Ski Slope Paper Series.
The snowflake was stamped 3 times on Not Quite Navy and embossed in Silver. It fits perfectly inside the Scallop Square Punch, Don't you think?
When I made this card I embossed a tree with clear powder on Chocolate Chip card. I finished it up but just kept looking at it.......

Not happy with something about the card - I whipped the tree off and added this one. I think it matches the wheel, that I ran down each side in Chocolate Chip, better.
There is a wheel to match, Called Scandinavian, I used it on the inside down each side in Chocolate Chip which matched the outside card.
Had to make a couple of Diddie Cards and I decorated the envelopes to match as well. They even have pretty inserts.

Well back at Tonight with the Blog Candy......

Thanks for looking,

Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Anne Essex said...

Christmas in April!

Is this an April fool's joke????

Anne E x

Stempeln im Westerwald said...

Hi,
this is very very nice.
Christmas in April,wonderfull blog.
lots of greetings from germany.
Michaela

 
09 10