Wednesday 21 January 2009

More Pocket Silhouettes......

Some more cards made with the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set but this time using Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, So Saffron and Very Vanilla cardstock. The paper is Haiku. I love these colours together, so warm and yet fresh. See the box in the middle, it was a challenge TLC203 on Splitcoast stampers site, You can see the link on the right hand side to view the Galleries of Cards - If you haven't visited before that is......
On this one I used the layout we did at Craft Club on Monday evening. The circle punches and the scallop square punch were used to pop up the Pocket Silhouettes in So Saffron. Two earth element brads were added to the scallop square and some Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon for the middle.
For this simple card, I used a rectangle nestability die to emboss the frame. I use the Big Shot for my nesties, so don't cut it, just use your mats to emboss it. The base is So Saffron, then the Haiku paper, then the Very Vanill layer. I stamped the Pocket Silhouttes in the middle of the frame and a hodge podge frame was added over the sentiment which is So Saffron card, but stamped in Pumpkin Pie.
This is the inside of the card.
Another one made with the Scallop Square Punch. The base is More Mustard, Haiku paper and Old Olive, So Saffron and Very Vanilla for the scallop squares.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Very beautiful card set.

Jo said...

As ever, I am loving your blog, come to mine and pick up an award I have for you!

Anonymous said...

wowzers!! I cant tell you enough how beautiful these are! I love everything about it. TFS!!Blessings. Renee

AuroraDawn said...

Such a beautiful origami box, I have to have a go at that, some lovely cards too :)

ADxxx

Sonya said...

WOW that is just beautiful!!

Laëtitia said...

it's so beautiful!!!

 
09 10