Wednesday 21 January 2009

More Pocket Silhouettes.........

This is the inside of the above card.
This is the cover Origami Box. You can download a PDF form on the Splitcoaststampers site. Type in TLC203 to show all the boxes made for this challenge. I used Haiku paper pack for this box. The pocket silhouettes were stamped at the bottom and the felt flowers were dotted along the tops, with rhinestones in the centres. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Happy Everything Stamp set, stamped in Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.

Can you see the corners of the layers on the top and the corners of the box itself?
I did this using the SCALLOP Border Punch, by putting the corners in the straight punch. It cuts 2 scallops and 2 little nicks!!! Makes another corner for a change.
This is the side view. The base is one whole sheet of 12 x 12 folded in the origami way. Then the top is the White piece of card that comes with the Stampin Up paper packs, cut at 5 1/4" x 12". Then I covered both sides with Haiku paper. I scored the covered card at 4 7/8" from either end to wrap it around the base box.
The box is very sturdy, and also its a very good size for a gift. I have a person in mind for this but until I decide what to put in it, I will add a image on the inside.

Hope you get to have a play,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

Janette said...

Love the box....could this be pocket silhouettes class number 3 ???????...LOL
Love
Janette

Anonymous said...

Jenny just love what you have done with this set...mmmm another add to my wish list..

luv

Anne

Sarah B said...

This project and cards are great, I'm heading over to SCS to have a look. Love teh stamp set, likewise I'm gonna have to get it :)

Fiorella said...

Wonderful Jenny! I'd love so much attending one of your classes!

Unknown said...

Absolutely fabulous!!!
Might have tey this. That box is amazing!
Viv xx

 
09 10