Saturday 24 January 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes - Sneak Peek......For Tuesdays Class


Cor! Its Saturday already - Where has the week gone?

This is part of the Project for the Class on Tuesday, I will put the rest on the blog on Monday. We will be making 3 Cards and a little Gift Bag. I first saw the little Gift Bag over at Angies Blog last summer and hunted for the paper bags everywhere. I finally found them last september and I have been making lots of them, since then.

The cardstock is Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Whisper White and Sweet Always papers. The stamp set is Crazy for Cupcakes. I have made another set just for Boys in Bashful Blue, Red and So Saffron and I will put that on Monday as well. I don't have time to photo them all today as More Book work must be done before Monday - :-(

Hope you all have a nice weekend,

Blog Candy will go on Tomorrow,

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

5 comments:

ALK said...

Super Cute, Jenny! Wish I was there to come to your class ;-)

Mary said...

Wow! Great cards. Glad I am coming to the class on Tuesday (your birthday). I love making little bags as well. See you then.
Mary xx

Sarah B said...

What a lovely set. I keep seeing all the stamps sets used in fantastic ways my wishlist keeps growing, Enjoy your class :) Sarah B X

Unknown said...

I love this cupcake stamp! You've done it proud Jenny. Have a great birthday. You will' 'coz you'll be crafting!
Viv xx

ThriftyMum said...

Oh, I love those stamps.. so very cute.

 
09 10