Tuesday 16 September 2008

Tuesday Two Cards - Two Colours.......

Its my Snowflake Spot Stamp Class today and the Blue ones are what we will be making. I decided to make the same project in a different colour way for my Tuesday Blog Post......
This Z-Card is Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue and Whisper White.
This colourway is Bravo Burgundy, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White.
All these cards are completely stamped, No Designer paper was used, for a change! These snowflakes are lovely for adding different products, like the pearls I used, or glitter, gemstones etc. They have lots of spots and dots where you can add the extra embellishments.

You can see the video on the right hand side for the Stay Put Knot.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

11 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jenny

Lovely cards - the snowflakes are so sweet aren't they.

Karen

Tricia T said...

I love stopping by your blog. Your cards are always beautiful.

Anonymous said...

OMG Jenny your cards are gorgeous!!! I love the first two expecially!!! WOW

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love your cards! It is funny how just changing a color can make the two look so different. Love that snowflake stamp!! Happy stmaping

Beryl K said...

Just blog hopping and came across yours. Your cards are really lovely
Beryl x

Vicki said...

wow!!! I have just stumbled across your blog from Crafty Blogs, I have spent the last hour or so viewing your cards and tutorials, absolutely stunning creations you have made and some brill tips along the way, thank you. I shall definately visit you again xx vicki xx

Fiorella said...

lovely cards Jenny!

Cheryl KVD said...

LOVE these cards!!! So beautiful! The colors and the stamp is great!

Poppy said...

just found your blog ..lovely cards, snowflakes are stunning.

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely cards Jenny!
I just love snowflakes!

I have tagged you! please have a look at my blog for details!

Julie

Caroline said...

WOW!!!!

 
09 10