Wednesday 7 November 2018

Snowflake Showcase during November


Morning Everyone,

We are using the Snowflake Showcase products for my Bigshot Club this evening,

There are two stamp sets the first one is called Snow is Glistening which goes perfectly with the snowflake framelits.

I used stamparatus stamping tool to line up the border snowflake image.

One of my ladies likes purple christmas cards, so a few of my samples do include the highland heather colour combination.  I used silver glitter card for the large snowflake below and the large snowflake fits perfectly on the window box hexagonal gift box, available on page 221 on the annual catalogue.


This one has pool party mixed in with highland heather.



The other stamp set in the showcase is called Happiness Surrounds it also uses lots of the snowflake framelits that cut out the flowers and leaves.


It was nice to make something other than christmas actually.


Both hexagonal gift boxes were made with the Window Box Thinlit die.  I used the large framelit in the set to get the white layer and the image in the stamp set is the same shape.


Back to christmas, still plenty of time to make your own christmas cards this year,

All the items used are available to purchase, pop over to my shop and grab yours now while stocks last.

Come along to one of my classes, ask me about my FREE Class pass.


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

2 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful projects Jenny just wish I lived nearer to you

Anne

Stamping Moments said...

I do as well, would love to see you more often Keep well xx

 
09 10