Tuesday 13 November 2018

Peaceful Poinsettia Stamp Class



Morning Everyone,

This week we are using the Peaceful Poinsettia Bundle in my Stamp Classes.

I decided to go with two of my favourite colours for christmas Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive.


You can find them on page 22 of the Christmas catalogue and the photos don't really do the framelits justice to be honest and they are so different.  This card has the corner framelit behind the poinsettia and I layered an old olive layer behind for it to show up.


The poinsettia framelit comes in to pieces but Hey! you can roll them through the bigshot at once, How great is that.


I used the glitter cardstock from the christmas catalogue as well the red one goes perfectly with cherry cobbler.  I also did one of my favourite things at the moment, colouring in with the stampin blends.


The corner framelit is on both corners on this large square card.



The embossing folder is the cable knit one.

You can find all the products I've used in my online shop,

Thanks for looking:-)xx

2 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely Christmas cards Jenny

Anne

Stamping Moments said...

Thank You Anne, Hope you have started yours.

 
09 10