Friday 15 June 2018

Stampin' UP! Dandlelion Wishes


Good Morning Everyone,

I am so pleased with the new colour revamp that Stampin' Up! has given us this time round.

Love these colours especially.  I used Poppy Parade with Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cobana, Gorgeous Grape with Highland Heather.

The stamp set is called Dandlelion Wishes you can find it on page 118 a bargain at £19.

Especially like the sentiment 'sending well wishes your way' a great one to have in your collection of stamps.



The embossing folder is called climbing vine on page 222.


The sentiment on this card is from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set.


I used the new stitched label framelits for these cards.


All the cards have the new striped ribbon which is available in my ribbon share if you are interested.

Finally I used the glitter enamel dots for the centres of the Dandlelion images.



Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10