Thursday 11 January 2018

Petal Passion Memories & More February Scrapbook Class


Good Morning Everyone,

Brrr!  Bit chilly out there today.  Sid was not too happy with me for putting a coat on him!

I've had such a lovely response to my Mini Album using the Petal Passion Card Pack that I am offering it as my February Scrapbook Class.

We will be making this gorgeous Mini Album using the Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack.

There's a BONUS as well, We will also be making a double pocket spread using the left over Memories & More Cards.

OPTION 1
CLASS FEE: £19 for the Full Class Pack in person using my products, or

If you can't come along in person I am offering an OPTION 2 CLASS DIRECT FEE: £25 

which will includes the Postage costs and Full Class Step by Step PDF Instructions.  Everything will be provided except Black Memento Ink Pad, Pink & Old Olive Stampin Blends.  You will also need a trimmer and envelope punch board for Class Direct Option.  These are available as an extra is you don't already own these.

Email me by 1st February if you wish to Preorder my Petal Passion Memories & More Scrapbook Class.


This set of Memories & More Cards are in the Spring Catalogue and are inspired by the Petal Passion Product Suite.


I've had such a lovely response from those who have seen this project in person which I am so very grateful for.  This will make such a special gift for someone special especially filled with the actual photo's.


The full PDF Class Instructions will be available to purchase after the 1st February but its included in both OPTIONS at no extra cost, so you will be able to make many more, using all the other Memories & More Card Packs.

EMAIL ME TO PREORDER THIS SCRAPBOOK CLASS BY THE 1ST FEBRUARY



Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx


7 comments:

Anne said...

Hello Jenny. It is truly beautiful. What exactly is included in the option 2 the class posted. Anne

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, this is gorgeous and am so looking forward to doing it at your next scrapbooking xx

Eileen said...

Jenny hello from Canada, what a wonderful project, I look forward to buying the PDF! You are soooooooo talented. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Stamping Moments said...

Hi Anne, Everything will be in both Options to make both the mini album and the double page spread using the left over pages. You will need a black inkpad and any colouring pens is you wish to copy what I have coloured in, I used the stampin blends. Still looks nice with out colouring in though as there is a hint of pink in the cards. The extra cost for option 2 is for posting 12 x 12 cardstock etc Fancy giving it ago?

Anne said...

Hi Jenny. Thanks for reply. I would like to do it and have the ink pad and blends. However I also purchased the Petal Passion goodies. Just wondered if I would be doubling up by buying it as a class, that's why I wondered what was included. Holt that makes sense. X

Anne said...

Hi Jenny. Thanks for reply. I would like to do it and have the ink pad and blends. However I also purchased the Petal Passion goodies. Just wondered if I would be doubling up by buying it as a class, that's why I wondered what was included. Hope that makes sense. X

Stamping Moments said...

Anne, Its the Petal Passion Memories Card Pack that's included not the stamp set and framelits. xx

 
09 10