Friday 17 November 2017

Floral Sentiments and Stampin Blends....



Good Morning Everyone,

Well that was a busy evening!  The next window to reserve a Stamparatus is 5th December.
Don't forget the Stamparatus will be in the next Annual Catalogue to purchase without reserving. Those manufacturers are going to busy busy making all them.

While I was at Onstage for Stampin' UP!  I made these projects for my team to try the Stampin Blends with the Floral Sentiments Stamp Set.

I did four different sets using 4 of the Stampin Blends colours, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette and Calypso Coral.  All the images need to be stamped in Black Memento.

I used the spotlight technique for this card.  The card base was embossed with the dynamic layered leafs folder.  I used the  1 3/4" circle punch for the stamped image and a 2" for the black circle.


I used whisper white for the stamping and it was so relaxing colouring in all these layers.


For this one I used smoky slate ink with the marbled background image, the floral sentiment was stamped again for the H and L sections and coloured in with the Stampin Blends.


The black card base was embossed with the layered leafs embossing folder.


This is the Pink Pirouette version.


This is the Calypso Coral Version


This is the Pool Party Version.


You can purchase all the products to make these projects in my online shop or email me if you want to collect.
Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx





No comments:

 
09 10