Saturday 10 June 2017

Customer Thank You Gifts....


Afternoon Everyone,

I had a little crafting session this afternoon, finishing off all my Customer Thank You gifts for my Stampin' UP! Orders from my Catalogue Launch Party and Online Orders.

I used the New Gold Striped Gift Bags to package up my gift.

The stamp set is a Hostess set called Background Bits, LOVE it!  It's right up my street.


The embossing folder is the Layered Leaves which is a dynamic one.
The butterfly is from the Move Me Framelits - LOVE it!  I know you will as well.


The little tag on the gift bag can so easily be turned into a card as well, 
Here's one to show you.

I used all the New In colours.  I do have room in my next In Colour Club starting this month, so email me to get your stop before it closes.


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

No comments:

 
09 10