Tuesday 9 May 2017

Nailed It Stamp Class


Hello Everyone,

We have been making a few male themed cards in Stamp Class the last couple of weeks.

The stamp sets are Nailed It and Birthday Blast.  The colour combination is Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Delightful Dijon and Very Vanilla. 

The papers are the Urban Underground designer series pack.


The Nailed It has a matching framelit set to cut out the tools.

This is a little apron with the badge punch for the pockets.

The sentiment is from Guy Greetings.



This is the Happy Father's Day one.  I added the three tiny images on to one clear block to stamp with them.  Love the metal embellishments in this suite.



We made a pop and twist card for the Birthday Blast stamp class.


This is it folded and a large box for giving a tie.


My Pre order of Catalogues have all arrived, if you would like a copy sent to you, drop me an email 
if you would like me to be your Stampin' UP! Demonstrator.

It goes LIVE on the 1st June 2017. 
 My OPEN House Launch Party is on Friday 26th May 10am to 12pm
Retired Sale, Demonstration, Samples, Stampin UP Bingo and CAKE!

Email me for more information.


Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)x x




1 comment:

Stamps and Paper said...

Great cards Jenny and I especially love the apron card..think this set is already on my 'wish list'

Anne

 
09 10