Thursday 2 June 2016

Affectionately Yours Specialty Papers....


Good Morning Everyone,

Where has the sun gone?  

Its my Open House tomorrow Friday 3rd June at 10am to 12pm so I've been busy making some samples with my preorder.

We were allowed to order the Affectionately Yours Specialty Paper.  It has some Cooper Embossing on two of the sheets and the rest of the sheets co-ordinate with the Love & Affection stamp set.
Which I used yesterday as well.


Really love this colour combination Night of Navy and Crumb Cake.
The sentiment is from the One Big Meaning stamp set, punched out with the 2" circle punch.


I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really gorgeous Jenny. Good luck with your open house xx

Aquarius said...

Great combination of colours - the red really pops with the darker blue

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful cards and lovely colour combinations....hope you open house goes well

Anne

 
09 10