Tuesday 5 January 2016

Playpals & Pyramid Pals Bigshot Club Class


Hello Everyone,

Today Sale a Bration and the New Spring Catalogue have gone LIVE.
Lots happening over the next couple of months, its full speed ahead for crafting!

Its my first Bigshot Club of 2016 tomorrow and we will be using the Playful Pals and Pyramid Pals Bundle!
Just look at them.  What ever you do DO NOT ask your family to give you ideas.  I have got a couple of pages full and I've had to pack them away as they are so addictive! hee hee

These are my FAVOURITE.  We back onto heathland and we have Cows who live and roam on there.  I get so excited when the cows are outside my back garden, I have to just take Sid around to say hello to them.  We have 7 white ones and 4 black and white ones.  They have really hairy coats at the moment.

Anyway, these are the cows I came up with!  My youngest son and his girlfriend mucked in with giving me ideas thanks xxx

The trouble was trying NOT to put the bows on all the animals!


Mr & Mrs Sheep!


Anyway just to recap if you haven't been around at this time of year with Stampin' UP!

Here is the NEW Spring Catalogue,

Click on the picture to take you to the catalogue.

Or email me and I will post you a copy.


Earn EXTRA Goodies for FREE from 5th January to 31st March.

For every £45 you spend during this time you can choose an item from the Sale a Bration Catalogue.

On pages 16 to 19 these products are only available until 15th February so make a note of that!


Click on the picture to take you to the Sale a Bration Catalogue.


If you want to play along with the Bigshot Club the instructions are on the right hand side.

Or fancy coming along to a Stamp Class, the lists are on the left hand side of my blog just give me a call to come to one.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx




2 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Jenny they are just so adorable and I love the bows.....such a temptation....mmm

Anne

Kylie Bertucci said...

Congratulations! Your project is one of my most popular pins this week and is being highlighted on my blog today. Thanks for sharing. Kylie xx

 
09 10