Monday 25 January 2016

Bloomin' Love Mini Treat Bags....


Evening Everyone,

I can't seem to get enough of Blushing Bride glitter cardstock and the Bloomin' Love stamp set at the moment.  This time I used them for some Bloomin' Buds Team Gifts.

I used the Mini Treat Bag Framelit set to make the little Gift Bags.  The Love Blossom Paper Packs are perfect, they are 6" x 6" and you need one and a half pages to make a Gift Bag.


I made some matching cards as well.


I really like the thick whisper white cardstock, Where is the thick Vanilla Stampin' UP????


I look forward to giving these out, a Hand Made card is so much better than an email or text message.


These are the products I used.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


DID YOU PLACE AN ONLINE ORDER WITH ME THIS WEEK?

Please email me as the NO CONTACT was entered and I would love to send you a little card.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Aquarius said...

These gift bags and cards are so pretty - I'm sure they will be much appreciated

 
09 10