Friday 1 January 2016

Another Stampin' UP! 2016 Sneak Peek



Hello Everyone,

In with a New Year then!  Hope its a happy and healthy one for you all.

Wishing you all lots of Stamping and Crafting time!

I had a little session myself last night and it will soon be available in the New Spring Catalogue which goes LIVE on the 5th January so watch this space....

I played with a Kit called Enjoy the Little Things. 

Positive Thoughts are always a great way to start the New Year and this was a very lovely project to start the year off with.  I really enjoyed using this Kit and making something for me for a change.

Oh my! the clipboard is gorgeous, its a chalkboard as well if you so wish.

The kit has 13 inspirational designs and to be honest I followed it as per the instructions. After all the cooking, eating etc at this time of year, I was grateful for a project that was all planned for me - Result!


The kit comes in a very pretty box which could be decorated if you wanted to give this as a gift.


LOVE this page, Oh! so true.  One of my dear craft friends died this year and she will be missed,
So Make Every Moment Count in 2016 stamping friends.


This page looks so much nicer in real life, everything is die cut for you, 
all I did was stamp the tree.

Lots of lovely little wooden shapes as well.



A Great page for Birthdays,  lots of balloons this year.


Here's looking forward to another great year with Stampin' Up!

Happy New Year.

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-)xx

1 comment:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely makes Jenny wishing you and your family a Very Happy New Year

Anne

 
09 10